Dubai Design District (d3), a global hub for art, design and creativity and a member of TECOM Group PJSC, is delighted to announce the return of its signature d3 Rethink Interiors as part of the 4th edition of the Dubai Home Festival. Kicking off on 30 September and running until 13 October, the upcoming season will see interior design studios and boutiques offer up incredible discounts on stylish homeware, furniture, design pieces, lighting and accessories.
d3 Rethink Interiors will bring together the district’s design community in a dynamic celebration of all things interiors, inviting visitors and shoppers alike to change their home perspective and rethink the regular. From renowned global brands to regional studios and designers injecting a local touch into the interior design dialogue, d3’s collection of interior brands are elevating Dubai’s renown for high quality and innovative interiors shopping.
A breadth of brands, from upscale names like Christopher Guy to crystal-makers Moser, will be offering discounts of between 25%-75% on select items for the two-week period – right in time for the half term holidays and the start of the Dubai autumn/winter hosting season. Scout out offers across 14 hidden gems and luxury designers at Dubai Design District, from hand-crafted masterpiece rugs at legacy brand Hands, high-end multi-brand collections at Living Divani, Made-in-Italy pieces at Archiade and many more.
Khadija Al Bastaki, Vice President of d3, said: “Dubai Design District is home to a rich collection of brilliant and prestigious local and international home interior design retailers and brands, many of which are pushing the envelope on a global scale. d3 Rethink Interiors is organised in the spirit of celebrating this diverse and innovative community and inviting shoppers to see the incredible collections and design thinking that can uplift their homes and lives. It also serves to reinforce Dubai’s position as a leading destination for retail, creativity and design.”
Among the participating brands are:
- Archiade – Furniture, lighting and accessories only Made in Italy and including well-known brands such as Arte Veneziana, Barovier & Toso, Kenge Collection, Bosa and Formerin http://www.archiade.com/
- Christopher Guy – A collection that is described as a contemporary mood with timeless values. It fuses timeless beauty with an elegance evocative of a cosmpolitan lifestyle, transcending classic, Art Deco and Modern sihouettes https://www.christopherguy.com/
- Hands – Founded in 1881, Hands have spent over 141 years crafting the most beautiful carpets and perfecting the art of handcrafting intricate designs with transcendent quality. Hands rugs are crafted by skilled artisans who produce every imaginable type of carpet, from Persian masterpieces over 13 years in the making to out-of-the-world contemporary rugs and the brand graces some of the world’s most exclusive palaces, hotels and residences https://handscarpets.ae/en
- Hunter Douglas – The world’s leading manufacturer of window coverings as well as a major manufacturer of architectural products. Ever since it created the aluminium blind in 1964, Hunter Douglas has defined the industry with proprietary products that deliver revolutionary style, functionality and quality https://www.hunterdouglas.com/
- Kart Group – A luxury design atelier and importer of fine furniture, lights, accessories and artwork for unique interiors and with a particular focus on Italian and European designers https://www.kartgroup.net/
- Lasvit – A global innovator for creating daring and unique spacial lighting experiences that are designed to elevate the feelings and the aesthetic taste of everyone. A progressive spacial concept company schooled in the long tradition of Bohemian glassworks, Lasvit is a hub of uniquely creative art, design and production talent that creates breath-taking bespoke installations exhibited the world over https://www.lasvit.com/
- Maison Lamassu, Living Divani – With a multi-brand portfolio and a curator of prestigious design furniture, Maison Lamassu acts as an expert design facilitator or concierge, introducing high end brands and guiding shoppers at every stage from concept design to floor layout to implementation and interior décor https://livingdivani.it/en/homepage/
- Moser – A Czech company specialising in the manufacture of handcrafted, lead-free crystal. Since its founding in 1857 it has gained worldwide recognition for its unique beauty, quality and timeless design https://www.moser.com/en
- Sensi – From artistic mosaics that abound in colours and textures, to coverings radiating elegance in their simplicity, to chic and eclectic bathroom collections, to designing and building spa concepts, to wood flooring, to contemporary furniture adding splendour to creative spaces, Sensi constantly strives to create and provide the most innovative services and exclusive products https://sensi.ae/
- Sicis – Trailblazing the luxury decoration world for the last 38 years, Sicis is globally recognised as one of the trendsetters in decoration materials. It is driven by passion, artistry and history and strives to elevate ancient mosaic traditions by infusing them with a contemporary aesthetic https://www.sicis.com/GLOBAL/en/
- Soul Decoration Design – Interior design inspiration and implementation focusing on a clean and vintage aesthetic with services including custom made furniture, rugs, pillows, lighting and more https://soulinteriorstudio.com/
- Swiss Cotec is a furniture supplier dedicated to promoting healthy, intelligent, inspiring, and lasting solutions for the office, home, and public space. They have more than 25 years of experience in the UAE market with Vitra, the Swiss furniture manufacturer as their primary brand https://www.swisscotec.com/
- TREND – One of the world’s leading producers of colour glass mosaic, Venetian enamel, gold leaf tesserae and engineered stone surfaces. Since it was founded in 2000, TREND Group has earned a reputation as the forerunner of market research, new trends and production development https://trend-group.com/
- Vitra – A Swiss family furniture company, now in its third generation, dedicated to improving the quality of homes, offices and public spaces through the power of design and known for the works of notable architects https://www.vitra.com/en-us/home
Launched in 2019 by Department of Economy and Tourism (DET), Dubai Home Festival aims to elevate Dubai’s varied home furnishing and appliances industry with special discounts and activations.
Mural by Geo Bressana
In addition to the d3-based brands partaking in d3 Rethink Interiors, the d3 interiors focus is also a time to put a spotlight on the striking, larger-than-life mural at d3, which is the work of renowned Italian interior artist, Gio Bressana. An inspiring combination of art traditions throughout history, the fresco (which measures 10x15m) merges art, luxury and innovation and injects a new renaissance touch into Dubai. It is located between buildings 8 and 9 at d3 and took Bressana some five days to complete.
Gio Bressana is a visionary painter whose work graces the home of heads of State and royal families around the world and his d3 commission bridges the past and present as well as traditional forms of the UAE and Europe and brings a touch of Italian and new-renaissance style to Dubai. Gio Bressana has earned his renowned and distinct style by combining multiple traditions and forms of art – traversing Baroque and Gothic to Neoclassical, Impressionism, Liberty and Modern.
Read More:d3 Rethink Interiors launches at Dubai Design District in partnership with Dubai Home